072 222 2211
060 600 6000
076 093 5550
087 802 5368
011 397 1429
087 802 7106
021 555 3250
[ Close ]
- CNC Plasma Machine
- SKU: P-1325TM AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300×2500mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300×2500mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
- Product SKU:
- Product Name:
- AM.CO.ZA® MetalWise™ Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300×2500mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
- MetalWise Standard CNC Plasma Cutting Table 1300x2500mm, Stepper Motors, Mechanical THC
1 Year Limited
for 1 Year
for 1 Year
& Service History
- R 255 989 (excl. VAT) BUY THIS
- Call Us:
- Sales Direct 072 522 3941 / 072 133 3669
- Machinery Sales 072 222 2211 General Enquiry 060 600 6000 Technical Support 076 666 6655 Software & Training 060 818 1818
Let Us Call You Back or Check Our Address
- All the pictures are for presentation purposes only, for this reason the machines hue, figures or hallmark may diverge from that in the representation. While secure all major attributes and specifications we retain the rights to improve, eliminate or upgrade minor attributes. If preferred, a index of hallmarks can be requested ahead of time.
- More About:
- CNC Plasma Machine
The machinery you are going to purchase requires a routine service. Checking and positioning, common cleaning , as well as basic depletion replacement at a minimum cost are covered within the service plan. Should you not service your machine(s) in the suggested service period, it is crucial that your machinery is serviced within the equivalent of dual that period elseways your service warranty will be invalid and ineffective. This is to say, you should get your machine serviced in every six month period, if we preferred that your machinery is fixed once every 3 months or your guarantee will not be valid.
Call-out Service & Fee:
A Call-out refers to each and every time point a technician provides a service at your establishment. Except when accepted by managers or covered by each and every time of the above plans, a call-out fee will be required. At the point of this quotation, for one day 1 specialist is R 4 995.00 for Saturdays, R 9 995.00 for resting days or Public Holidays including R 695.00 for working days.Accompanying the call-out cost, touring costs to your property including accommodation if required, are on your account. The specialists essential preparations to be carried out to get picked up as well as sent back, are chosen to be made by you. The ongoing percentage is R 9.95/km amplified by the traveling distance between our premises including your establishment, should you recommend for us to travel to you.Without notice, those costs may change instant by instant, as a result beneficially enquire about call out including touring costs ahead of time
Maintenance Plan (Check-up Callouts):
Our service plan is suited for you if you only want our technician to take a look at your appliance for peace of mind, or if you want to find out if the machinery is adjusted to work optimally. There is no cost for the experts we supply. Our technician will be able to supply you with information on if an back-up or additional servicing or spare parts reinstatement is needed or whether everything is normal. Reservations have to be made for reconstruction or hard labour work to be carried out at your/our earliest availability as no repairs or any such labour services will be carried out during servicing visits.
With all our mainline of machinery's a individual barcode is sold. You will thus constantly be able to check the machine's assurance report and service history on our database or offline - in any style and at any term. We honour our machines guarantee and service by using the barcode. Maximal comfort are ensured on both the selling and service of your machinery's.